terça-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2010

Manhattan II

Isaac Davis: I feel like we're in a Noel Coward play. Someone should be making martinis.
---
Isaac Davis: I had a mad impulse to throw you down on the lunar surface and commit interstellar perversion.
---
Tracy: I'll be back in six months.
Isaac Davis: Six months are you kidding? Six months you're gonna go for?
Tracy: We've gone this long, well what's six months if we still love each other?
Isaac Davis: Hey don't be so mature okay? Six months is a long time! Six months, you know you're going to be in working in a theater there, you'll be working with actors and directors, you'll go to rehearsal, you'll hang out with those people, you'll have lunch a lot, before you know it attatchments form you know. You don't want to get into that- you'll change you know you'll be in - in six months you'll be a completely different person.
Tracy: Well don't you want me to have that experience? I mean a while ago you made such a convincing case.
Isaac Davis: Well yeah of course I do but you know, I- I just don't want that thing I like about you to change.
Tracy: I've got to make a plane.
Isaac Davis: C'mon you dont-, c'mon you don't have to go.
Tracy: Why couldn't you have brought this up last week!... Six months isn't so long... not everyone gets corrupted... you have to have a little faith in people.
---
Isaac Davis: I think people should mate for life, like pigeons or Catholics.


Quotes from Manhattan (1979; Woody Allen)

Sem comentários: